As a creative intern, I was tasked with planning a Twitter campaign for an up-and-coming brand in the oral hygiene industry called "SNOW Whitening."
ASSIGNMENT: Develop a campaign tagline, write a compilation of tweets promoting SNOW's new whitening toothpaste product, and develop a brand logo (optional). Make sure the content aligns with the tone and target, and remember that tweets are limited to 144 characters.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Millennials. These young men and women are open to new products, but do not like being advertised to. They need a reason to purchase, beyond a price. They are open to engaging with a brand, especially on social media platforms. Be sure to speak their language.
Tweet @SNOW_Whitening a picture of your best smile using the hashtag #ThatSmileTho.
Winners will receive a $50 gift certificate to use on any SNOW Whitening products!
- SNOW Whitening toothpaste is ADA-approved. And BAE-approved.
- But first... Coffee. And second... SNOW Whitening toothpaste. Your teeth will thank you.
- Don't cry because it's over... Smile because your teeth are beautiful (thanks to SNOW Whitening toothpaste).
- Mary had a little lamb whose teeth were white as snow. Except the lamb is you. And your teeth are white 'cause you used SNOW Whitening toothpaste.
- Plot twist: When someone calls you "so white," they aren't referring to your dance moves... But to your teeth.
- You're never fully dressed without a smile :-) Treat yours with some SNOW Whitening toothpaste.
- Yellow snow is gross. So are yellow teeth. Remove years of stains with SNOW Whitening toothpaste.
- They say your smile is your best accessory... Stop shopping and start using SNOW Whitening toothpaste.
- "When U smile, I smile" - Justin Bieber when he sees your smile after using SNOW Whitening toothpaste.
- We get it... You're "basic" and need your venti-mocha-double-caramel-latte-mochachino. Just don't forget to follow-up with SNOW Whitening toothpaste.
- Clean teeth are happy teeth. Whiter teeth are happier teeth. Use SNOW Whitening today.
- Use SNOW Whitening toothpaste to remove years of stains... You know, to make up for that awkward stage.
- SNOW Whitening toothpaste whitens teeth 224% more effectively than the leading brands of whitening toothpaste. So basically you'll become 224% more good-looking after you use SNOW.